Ethiopia Signs Financing Agreements with the World Bank
Today, June 15, 2016 the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia signed Five Financing Agreements amounting to 829 Million (approximately 18 Billion Birr) with the World Bank at a ceremony held in the Ministry of Finance and Economic Cooperation.
Africa Development Bank to finance two Projects in Ethiopia with 327 million USD
February 3, 2016 the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia signed two Agreements amounting to $327.11 Million (approximately 6.9 Billion Birr) in the form of Loan with the African Development Bank at a ceremony held at the Ministry of Finance and Economic Cooperation.
Signing of the United Nations Development Assistance Framework (UNDAF)
Addis Ababa: The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and UN agencies signed Development Assistance Framework Agreement today Dec14, 2015 at a ceremony held at the Ministry of Finance and Economic Cooperation.
- ሁለተኛዉ የዕድገትና ትራንስፎረሜሽን ዕቅድ 2008-2012.pdf
- Public Sector Debt Statistical Bulletin No 17.pdf
- Growth and Transformation Plan II 2015(16)-2019(20).pdf
- Draft Directive on Income Tax(Amaharic)-zUdtkN5l.docx
- Incom Tax Proclamation-eDtqk8TO.docx
- Draft Directive on Tax Administration(Amaharic)-PUqH8MHQ.docx
- THE 2007 EFY GDP ESTIMATES SUMMARY TABLES and BRIEF NOTE.pdf
- Tax Administration Proclamation.docx
- Public Sector Debt Statistical Bulltien No .16 (2011 - 12 - 2014-15 and 31.12.2015)_Rev2.pdf