Welcome to the website of the Ministry of Finance Ethiopia.
The Ministry will establish the budget, accounting, payment and internal audit system of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, monitor its implementation, prepare the Federal Government budget, make payments according to the approved budget, generate economic cooperation and fiscal policies, collect foreign aid and loans. Leading the way in bilateral economic cooperation as well as in liaison with international and regional organizations established to create economic ties are among the powers and responsibilities conferred on it by the Proclamation.
- ADELE Stakeholder Engagement Plan (SEP) January 8, 2021
- ADELE Labor Management Procedure January 8, 2021.pdf
- ADELE DRAFT Environmental and Social Commitment Plan (ESCP) EEU MoWIE and DBE January 8, 2021
- Environmental and Social Risk Assessment For the Access to Distributed Electricity and Lighting in Ethiopia (ADELE)
- Tax compliance guide for foreign investors in Ethiopia
- MOF 2013 fiscal year first quarter expenditure and revenue performance
- Consolidated PFM laws