Ethiopia and Sweden Sign Framework Agreement
Framework Agreement a grant amounting SEK one billion (2.82 Billion ETB ) was signed 27 July 2017 between the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and the Sweden Government at a ceremony held at the Ministry of Finance and Economic Cooperation (MoFEC).
According to the agreement, the cooperation in the framework focuses in contributing to a better environment, limited climate impact and enhanced resilience to climate change, as well as improved opportunities for poor people to make use of their rights. It is also aims to promote sustainable and democratic development of society.
The Agreement is used as a Framework which leads the Development Cooperation of the two countries for the five years, 2016-2020. This commitment is planned to be used for various projects to be implemented in Ethiopia so as to achieve the agreed results.
H.E. Ato Admasu Nebebe, State Minister of MoFEC, Ms. Annika Nordin Jayawardena, Head of Bilateral Development Cooperation, Charge D’ Affairs of the Embassy of Sweden in Addis Ababa, signed the agreement on behalf of the Ethiopian Government and the Swedish Government respectively.
- Ethiopia Signs Financing Agreement with the World Bank
- Ethiopia and Sweden Sign Framework Agreement
- Ethiopia and European Investment Bank /EIB/ Signed 70 Million Euro Financing Agreement
- Agreement Signed to Support Governance and Democratic Participation Programme
- World Bank will provide 4.4 billion birr
- የኢትዮጵያን ወጣቶች ተዘዋዋሪ ፈንድን ለማስተዳደር ስምምነት ተደረገ
- Photo from G24 Ministerial Meeting April 2017
- Ethiopia Signed Financing Agreement with the OPEC Fund for International Development
- Ethiopia Signs Three Financing Agreement with the World Bank
- የቡድን 24 ሃገራት የቴክኒክ ባለሞያዎች ጉባዔ ዛሬ በአዲስ አበባ ተጀመረ