Ethiopia is committed to support Basic Service delivery and system strengthening programs
He also indicated that the government of Ethiopia strongly values the set of basic service delivery and systems strengthening programs supported by multiple donors. These programs, such as Promoting Basic Service (PBS), Enhanced Shared Prosperity & Equitable Services (ESPES), Basic Service Transformation Program (BSTP), and Health Sector Budget Support (HSBS) all have been harmonized and guided by a common framework of the basic service delivery.
As evidenced by years of successful implementation across the nation, these programs have registered impressive improvements in the areas of education, health, agriculture, water and rural roads by promoting equity, building capacity, enhancing effectiveness & efficiency, and institutionalizing critical systems for service delivery and improving transparency at woreda level, Eyob noted.
He also underscores the instrumental role these programs have played in poverty reduction, economic growth and overall contribution to the attainment of the Growth and Transformation Plan (GTP2) targets and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- The office of Public Private Partnership Directorate General announced the Request for Qualification (RFQ) FOR FOUR Solar power photovoltaic (PV) projects
- Ethiopia Sign Loan Agreement with the OPEC Fund for International Development (OFID)
- Ethiopia Signs Framework Arrangement with South Korean Government
- Ethiopia Sign Loan Agreement with the Arab Bank for Economic Development in Africa (BADEA).
- Ethiopia signs grant Agreement with European Commission
- Ethiopia and China held Consultative Forum on Various Development Endeavors
- የቴሌኮሚኒኬሽን ዘርፍ የተቀመጠውን የሪፎርም አቅጣጫ ከግብ ለማደረስ የኮሙኒኬሽን አገልግሎት ረቂቅ አዋጅ ጥናት ተጠናቆ ለህዝብ ተወካዮች ምክር ቤት ቀረበ
- Ethiopia Committed to Gender Equality Agenda
- The Ministry of Finance and Stakeholders hold discussion on women’s role, gender equality and women empowerment issues in Addis Ababa Elele Hotel
- የምስራቅ አፍሪካ ቀጠና የኢኮኖሚ ውህደትን ለማፋጠን ኢትዮጵያ በርካታ እርምጃዎችን እየወሰደች ትገኛለች ሲሉ የገንዘብ ሚኒስቴር አቶ አህመድ ሽዴ ተናገሩ፡፡
- Inaguration of Federal Justice & Legal Research & Training Institute
- The State Minister discusses with Japanese Delegates
- የገንዘብና ሚኒስቴር በቀዳሚው የ100 ቀናት ዕቅድ አፈፃፀምና በሁለተኛው ዕቅድ ዙሪያ መከረ
- የመንግስትን ሀብት ውጤታማ በሆነ መንገድ ሥራ ላይ ለማዋል የመንግስት ፋይናንስና ግዥ አስተዳደር ህጎችን ጠንቅቆ መረዳት እንደሚገባ ተገለፀ
- በመንግስት የፋይናንስ አስተዳደርን አስመልክቶ ምክክር ተካሄደ
- ለሕዝብ ተወካዮች ም/ቤት አባላት ስልጠና ተሰጠ
- በመንግስትና በግል አጋርነት የሚሰሩ የፀሐይ ሀይል ማመንጫ ፕሮጀክቶች ይፋ ሆኑ
- ኢትዮጵያና የአፍሪካ ልማት ባንክ ለተቀናጀ የግብርና-ኢንዱስትሪ ፓርኮች ፕሮጀክት ማስፈፀሚያ የሚውል የ15 ሚሊዮን ዶላር ስምምነት ተፈራረሙ
- Ethiopia is committed to support Basic Service delivery and system strengthening programs
- Ethiopia Signed Financing Agreement with the World Bank