Republic of Czech and Ethiopia sign a cooperation agreement
A Memorandum of Understanding concerning Development Cooperation between the Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and the Government of the Republic of Czech has been signed on February 16, 2018 at Ministry of Finance and Economic Cooperation (MoFEC).
The Memorandum of Understanding is used as a framework Agreement which leads the Development Cooperation of the two countries for the coming six years (2018-2023).
According to the Memorandum of Understanding, Ethiopia and Czech Republic agreed to work together on three main focal areas which include Agriculture and Rural Development, Sustainable Management of Natural Resources and Humanitarian Assistance and Resilience. Besides that the Government of Czech Republic will continue its support for the existing projects and programmes.
H.E. Ato Admasu Nebebe, State Minister of MoFEC and H.E. Mr. Karel Heje, Ambassador of the Czech Republic signed the Memorandum of Understanding on behalf of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopian and the Federal Republic of Czech respectively.
- Ethiopia Signs Financing Agreements with the World Bank
- Ethiopia Signs Financing Agreement with the World Bank
- Ethiopia Launches New Sustainable Intervention for Green Cities Development
- Italy and the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia sign agreement on financing of a health infrastructures enhancing project.
- የተረጋጋ ማክሮ ኢኮኖሚ ለማረጋገጥ የመንግስት ልማት ድርጅቶች የድርሻቸውን እንዲወጡ ተገለፀ
- Ethiopia Signs Financing Agreement with the African Development Bank
- Ethiopia Signs Credit Facility Agreement
- ለመንግስትሠራተኞችየተደረገውየደሞዝጭማሪየዋጋንረትንእንደማይስከተልየገንዘብና ኢኮኖሚ ትብብርሚኒስቴርአሰታወቀ፡፡
- በመንግስት ፋይናንስ አስተዳደር አዋጅ ላይ ከሚኒስትሮች ጋር ምክክር ተደረገ
- Key Points on Aba Samuel Hydropower Project Handover ceremony