Republic of Czech and Ethiopia sign a cooperation agreement
A Memorandum of Understanding concerning Development Cooperation between the Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and the Government of the Republic of Czech has been signed on February 16, 2018 at Ministry of Finance and Economic Cooperation (MoFEC).
The Memorandum of Understanding is used as a framework Agreement which leads the Development Cooperation of the two countries for the coming six years (2018-2023).
According to the Memorandum of Understanding, Ethiopia and Czech Republic agreed to work together on three main focal areas which include Agriculture and Rural Development, Sustainable Management of Natural Resources and Humanitarian Assistance and Resilience. Besides that the Government of Czech Republic will continue its support for the existing projects and programmes.
H.E. Ato Admasu Nebebe, State Minister of MoFEC and H.E. Mr. Karel Heje, Ambassador of the Czech Republic signed the Memorandum of Understanding on behalf of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopian and the Federal Republic of Czech respectively.
- Agreement Signed to Increase the Productivity and Competitiveness of the Livestock Sector
- Ethiopia and Development Partners holding discussion on Basic Service Programs
- Ethiopia Economy Expected to Move toward a more sustainable path
- Ethiopia Signs Financing Agreements with the World Bank
- Ethiopia Signs Financing Agreement with the World Bank
- Republic of Czech and Ethiopia sign a cooperation agreement
- በ2ዐ10 በጀት ዓመት የመጀመሪያ ስድስት ወራት ውስጥ የተገኘና የፈሰሰ የውጭ ሀብት
- Ethiopia Launches New Sustainable Intervention for Green Cities Development
- Italy and the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia sign agreement on financing of a health infrastructures enhancing project.
- የተረጋጋ ማክሮ ኢኮኖሚ ለማረጋገጥ የመንግስት ልማት ድርጅቶች የድርሻቸውን እንዲወጡ ተገለፀ