Welcome to the website of the Ministry of Finance Ethiopia.
The Ministry will establish the budget, accounting, payment and internal audit system of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, monitor its implementation, prepare the Federal Government budget, make payments according to the approved budget, generate economic cooperation and fiscal policies, collect foreign aid and loans. Leading the way in bilateral economic cooperation as well as in liaison with international and regional organizations established to create economic ties are among the powers and responsibilities conferred on it by the Proclamation.
- Ethiopia-Invitation to Submit EOI for twoTelecommunications Service Licenses (1).pdf
- COVID-19 Tax Debt Remittance Directive
- A Financial Management System to Fund the Prevention and Control of COVID-19 Pandemic in Ethiopia
- Public Sector Debt Statistical Bulletin BULLETIN No. 32
- Annual Debt Portfolio Report and Analysis (2018 19)No. 20.pdf
- 2011 EFY annual audit report IPF0001
- Revised Public_Sector_Debt_Statistical_Bulletin_No_31 (2015-16 201819 and 30-09-2019)
- ለውስጥ ኦዴተሮች ድልድል ቅሬታ የተሰጠ ምላሽ
- በገዢው ተይዞ ሰለሚከፈል የተጨማሪ እሴት ታክስ አፈጻጸም የወጣ መመሪያ ቁጥር 60/2012
- Sugar Industry Administration Proclamation